Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Entrecard - Your Blogging Traffic Solution.

I was in a bit of a dilemma when creating this blog. How was I going to advertise it? I looked into many options, but all of them - forum advertisement, posting on other blogs, SEO, all seemed to take ages to kick in and produce real traffic. But I found a solution! Entrecard!

Entrecard is a great blogging website (as well as community and shop...) that uses an online money system, 'Entrecards'. You can get Entrecards by visiting other Entrecard integrated blogs and clicking on the little Entrecard widget, as well as by having other people click on your entrecard and promote their blog on your blog. What can you do with Entrecards? You can promote your blog on other websites by buying a daily advertisement for a specified amount of Entrecards (the more visitors to the website you promote on, the more Entrecards), buy stuff from the shop and send Entrecards to other people.

All in all, Entrecard helps you to get involved in the community, build traffic to your blog, and obtain free stuff from the shop!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am find entrecard only significant if it keeps people on your site long enough to look at something other than your entrecard widget.

Benjamin said...

That is true I guess, but any traffic is good traffic at the beginning of my blog.